Highlighting shows the summit loop (5 mi.) and the mid-mountain loop (5 km.)
Wildcat Mountain Trail Race
Saturday July 20, 2019 10:00 am
**online registration closes Friday, July 6 at 9PM / Same Day registration starts at 8:30AM Saturday**
Date - Saturday July 20, 2019
Time - Check-in and packet pick-up between 8:30 am - 9:30 am. Start at 10:00 am
Location - Start & Finish is at the Wildcat Base Lodge
Awards will be given to top Males and Females by age group
$40 Adult (18 and older) // ($45 same-day registration)
$20 Youth (17 and under) // ($24 same-day registration)
Early registrants* will receive free technical race shirt, others until supplies last (*registered by July 8th)
Race Day Events:
Take the Gondie to the summit to cheer on your runner!! The view from the top has been ranked the best in the northeast year after year.
Family fun activities for the kids
Nature Trail Hike to Thompson Falls
"Wildcat on Tap" ($10 entry fee for non-racer, $5 entry fee for racers 21+)
- 11:30AM-5:00PM - Doors Open. BBQ, Beers, Lawn Games for Kids & Adults
- 12:00PM-2:00PM - Live Music, Band TBD
- 2:00PM-3:00PM - Cornhole Toss Challenge
- 3:00PM-5:00PM - Live Music, Band TBD
Amateur Disc Golf Tournament - Format: Singles Stroke Play
- 8:30AM-10:00AM – Day Of Registration $30
- Registration includes admission to Wildcat On Tap. (12 oz glass not included)
- 10:15AM - Players Meeting. Rules & Regulations
- 10:30AM - Head to your starting hole.
- 11:00AM - Tournament Begins!
Please note: as much as we LOVE dogs, they will not be allowed into the fenced venue. Friendly dogs are however, welcome at Wildcat.